I would like to take just a minute and tell you who I am and what I will be blogging about here at Jenny Marie Sparkles.
I am a dog mom to 3 furbabies. You can learn more about them and anything else to do with dogs on my blog dedicated to them and all dogs Wiggly Butts.
I work a full time job at an insurance office as well as part-time selling Paparazzi Accessories & Jewelry for only $5. I also am working at getting both of my blogs up and active. I am looking to eventually replacing my full time insurance job and work for myself.
On this blog I will concentrate on My Paparazzi Business as well as articles on building a social media presence.
I look forward to making new friends along this journey
Trendy and cute jewelry is fun to own and is affordable to buy, but can be tricky to take care of. Just because it is affordable does not mean they will last forever nor will they be ultra sturdy. But I would still like it to look its best while it’s trendy. So here are a few tips to keep that Fashion Jewelry looking it’s best.
- Keep it clean: Don’t expose your jewelry to cleaning chemicals, lotions, perfumes or oils. Always remove your jewelry before applying any of these and allow them to completely dry before putting your jewelry back on.
- Give your fashion jewelry a BREAK: Most fashion jewelry isn’t intended to be worn on a daily basis. If you wear it too many days in a row you might notice discoloration.That’s the great thing about Paparazzi Jewelry at the $5 price point you can wear something different every day without breaking the bank and keeping your jewelry looking it’s best
- Clean it after wearing it: There is always the chance that soap, lotion or some other chemical got on your jewelry from your body. So before you put it away just wipe it down. Don’t ever put it away if it is wet.
- Don’t coat it: Some people swear by coating their fashion jewelry with Krylon and if it works for you, by all means do it. However, most jewelry care experts will warn against coating your pieces in any kind of finish as it can take off or changing the finish of your fashion jewelry. Some people like to use clear nail polish on certain pieces of fashion jewelry to prevent their skin from turning green. Experts say that this is usually due to a chemical reaction and keeping your jewelry clean and dry should help, but if you want a fast fix, you can always try clear polish.
I would love to hear any tips you may have for how you care for your Fashion Jewelry.
Today is Prairie day and after a little research I discovered even ladies on the prairie liked to feel pretty and wore jewelry.
They often wore bracelets as a matched set like earrings
They also wore earrings and a matching pin at the collar of their dresses. They were usually a cameo set.
Most of them only wore a wedding band and no other form of ring.
I am so glad today we aren’t limited to just a few pieces of jewelry, but one thing we have in common with our ancestors from the prairie. We do like our jewelry to match.
I used to think you only wore jewelry when you were going to get all dressed up, go to work or to church. And those last two only if you felt like it. Other than that I would maybe wear a ring if I wore anything at all.
Did you know even if you throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt if you add a cute necklace and matching pair of earrings, you instantly begin to feel pretty and you hold your head a little higher.
Now each morning, I pick out what jewelry I want to wear and I find an outfit to match it. Getting dressed and ready for the day is so much more fun when you add a little sparkle and bling
That is me on the left end and I am just back from a 7 day cruise with 4 of my girl friends. And yes it is all because of a $5 Necklace. Let me explain.
A little over 2 years ago we began planning our Crazy Dog Ladies Cruise. At the time I was barely making ends meet, but I really wanted to go on this cruise. It was at that time I decided to sign up for a Direct Market Business. Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories.
I signed up for the smallest kit they had which was $99. At the same time I signed up for my church’s craft show, I was going to use the 35 pieces of jewelry in my kit to earn my deposit for the cruise, which was $150.
When my kit arrived I loved the pieces so much I placed another small order so I would have about 50 pieces for the craft show. Before I even got to the craft show I sold 15 pieces just taking my jewelry to dinner when I went out with friends and to ladies in my Ladies Bible study. so I was well on my to my $150.
The day of the craft show came and man was I busy, but when I stopped to breath I noticed others weren’t as busy. But people loved my $5 jewelry that didn’t look like it was worth $5. By the end of the day and with the pieces I had sold before the event I had earned enough to where I could not only put down my $150 but added an additional $50 for a total deposit of $200.
For the next year and half I would pay on my cruise anytime I received commissions. Now I wish I could say Paparazzi paid for the entire cruise, but I can said it paid for a good majority of the cruise. Something I would not have been able to do if it weren’t for Paparazzi .
If you would like to know more about doing some things on your bucket list without having to dip into your bill money, let me show you how by joining my team
The pieces this month are as usual Breathtaking. Here, let them speak for themselves
Glimpse of Malibu
Simply Santa Fe
Fiercely 5th Ave
For more information about Paparazzi’s Fashion Fix
WHY PAPARAZZI ACCESSORIES?
- Unlike other companies, when you start with Paparazzi, you don’t buy a “demo” or “presentation/sample” kit. You have REAL product that you can immediately begin selling and make a 45% profit instantly!
- You get to be your own best walking billboard! Because the Jewelry and Accessories are so awesome they always draw attention. This opens the door to talk about your business. When they find out that it’s only $5 it’s not uncommon for people to want to buy it right off of you right there…yes, I do mean the bracelet or ring you’re wearing right there on the spot!
- The styles change with the current trends, and change often so customers love that they can visit the web site or know that they can come to you 3 months later and you have something new. Other companies get new items maybe 3 times a year. Paparazzi adds new things every week!
- You aren’t limited in where you can sell your items like with some companies. You are free to have your own outside website where you can sell your jewelry from. You can sell on your Facebook page, or even in a boutique, salon, or store! This gives consultants many different avenues in which they can make money
- The company is only in it’s 4th year so it’s still new. So there’s still so much room for elevation and growth.
Why join my team? My team is growing every month! Seeing new leaders emerge on my team, and knowing that I am helping people reach their goals is extremely rewarding. No matter where you are located in the US you can join the Paparazzi family. It’s my job as a leader to make sure that you are afforded all of the materials, training, and guidance needed to have a successful business. This is why I have groups set up for my personally sponsored consultants as well as monthly recognition newsletters. Everyone likes to be recognized for hard work and efforts!
Be a part of this new and exciting movement. Join today and I will help you build your own successful Paparazzi business.